Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Reason Why

I have decided to venture in to the world of blogging, a very unknown world for me, because I am about to head over to the US for 3 months.  I thought this might be a way to keep people at home informed about my travels and adventures.  I am still unsure how it all works, but I guess I am about to find.

6 comments:

  1. GOOD ON YOU!!! I will miss you! But will keep in check through your blog! Great idea by the way! And I LOVE your humor!! That is where I must get it from!! LOL :) You make sure that you have a BLAST over there won't you??!!
    Take care!! xoxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one "MS" to another ... YOU GO GIRL!!!! So happy for you have a wonderful time.
    love
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work has finished....Yippee yahoo!!!

    Now over the next few days I have to get everything organised at home. I have had a couple of frustrating moments over the past week like flying down to Sydney to get my visa and not having all the right paperwork; losing my mobile phone; trying to track down money which was wrongly deposited into someone else's account and just happened to be the money I was relying on to use on my trip...I had everything planned out so smoothly in my head, but somehow it doesn't translate into real life!!

    Lucky I had already booked an appointment with the hairdresser to get rid of those grey hairs! Anyway back on track and heading for a Wednesday lift off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time. I will enjoy following for the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tried to call you today to wish you well, so here I am posting a comment to you and wishing you well, so proud of you, wow what a week in getting ready to go, I look forward to following your trip and remember!!!!! asking about professional supervision lol lol. Take Care Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous!! I wish I could come with you however reality dictates that I stay here and help keep Qld Health afloat...he he he! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy every experience that New York throws at u! I'll miss u heaps and heaps my friend! Take care and I look forward to following your adventures. Mwahhhhhh...Seli

    ReplyDelete